Akata Makata nursery and pre-school Greece
Akata Makata is situated in the heart of Larissa city center, a well-developed region. Akata Makata comprises a nursery and a pre school, so its students are between 2 and 6 years of age. The students include children from the city and the
region as well as children with a mixed origin or background, so they speak a variety of languages, have different religions, come from various cultures and ethnicities.
Having as main principle the children and their needs, we created a school, where all children are unique. The education provided in the school respects children’s personality, linguistic background, social & cultural identity. The educational program, we offer, meets the individual needs of each student within our school community. Akata Makata’s aim is the comprehensive development of children and their subsequent attitude towards learning in personal empowerment and the formation of balanced and happy personalities. Schools main goal is to make the integration of children in the educational system as easy, correct, and enjoyable as possible.
The school’s Research and Development Department focuses on the research and implementation of innovative/experimental pedagogical methods and materials to be used in the educational procedure. Thus, the school up to now is involved in more than 15 European Funded projects and national initiatives.
Finally, our school is a proud ambassador of UNESCO (ASPnet/Associated Schools Project Network) for the 17 Global Sustainable Development Goals in Greece and participates in Bravo Schools Initiative.
Liberitutti SCS Italy
Liberitutti is a social cooperative founded in 1999 as a place for experimentation and synthesis of complex social processes, pursuing community development and empowerment. Liberitutti aims to promote social, cultural and economic inclusion of vulnerable groups and people with disadvantaged backgrounds. The cooperative acts to address societal challenges with a strong social cohesion view to enhancing solidarity values. Liberitutti acts to promote solidarity values and social inclusion enhancing open dialogue with public and private subjects to connect the local community with the existing services in the territory of Turin and across the country. To do so, Liberitutti participates, in close collaboration with public institutions, non-profit actors and formal and informal players, to the construction of a welfare community and the social integration of citizens through promotion, design and implementation of social, socio-health and educative services. The main areas of intervention are:
- Early childhood, developing innovative methodology, approaches and tools to support efforts to increase access to affordable and high-quality early childhood and care, to strengthen and enhance the competences of professionals (teachers, staff members and educators), to support parenting through local actions focused on social cohesion and community building;
- Education, supporting the development of relevant and high-quality skills and competences in order to foster employability and socio-educational and personal development, as well as participation in civic and social life;
- Social Inclusion, contributing to promoting solidarity values in the society valorizing minorities and preventing violence and discriminations against vulnerable subjects at risk (asylum seekers, refugee, migrants, ROMA people, LGBTIQ, people with disability);
- New citizens, providing measures of assistance and protection for migrants, asylum seekers and refugees and encouraging the path towards the search for autonomy;
- Community development, implementing actions to empower communities and minorities, tackling their vulnerable components and improving their economic, social, cultural and environmental situations by exploiting the full potential of endogenous resources and its inhabitants. The organization is characterized by an agile structure that allows to focus on social research, promoting experimentation of innovative models of intervention with a transversal and multi-sectorial approach. The organization is composed of more than 100 staff members with a wide range of qualifications, skills and profiles that bring added value to local and international actions.
Eurospeak Limited Ireland
Eurospeak Ireland is an educational technology company dedicated to delivering educational products and training. We deliver online English language classes tailored to the needs of individuals and groups as well as design and develop innovative educational tools such as e-courses, online assessments, and more. Our diverse team of teachers, researchers and IT specialists make it possible for us to produce high-quality learning materials that meet the demands of today’s ever-evolving society.
Additionally, Eurospeak has a special focus on helping disadvantaged groups, whom we aim to support through our participation in Erasmus+ projects.
Eurospeak promotes actions that take an innovative and creative approach to the inclusion of marginalised groups such as migrants, refugees, the unemployed, LGBT+, and older people.
Center for Social Innovation - CSI Nicosi, Cyprus
Center for Social Innovation (CSI) is a Research and Development organization, which focuses on fostering social innovation that can bring about a positive change to local, national, regional, and global entities. These entities include but are not limited to governments, local administrative agencies, non-for-profit agencies, commercial entities, and educational institutions. The CSI team is composed of open-minded, fully equipped researchers, entrepreneurs, project managers, trainers, and Information Technology specialists. CSI encompasses the capability and capacity to identify social needs, design and implement adjusted initiatives, and provide for sustainable growth. The CSI team’s areas of expertise are in the fields of traditional education and e-learning, entrepreneurship, start-ups, innovation, creativity, negotiations, IP advisory services, social responsibility, business advisory solutions, data analytics, information technologies, project management, project evaluation services, product validation, training and computer gaming. CSI draws know-how and skills from its wide global network, which includes academic institutions, IT companies, public services, international organizations, start-ups, and public services.
STANDO LTD is a research and educational organisation based in Cyprus, dedicated to the advancement of research and innovation. We are, at the same time, an approved VET Centre accredited by the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus. The strength of our enterprise primarily lies in our highly qualified team and its extended network of international partners. Our dynamic and experienced academics, researchers and practitioners are committed in implementing large scale co-funded projects and collaborate with organizations from Cyprus and from around the world. We actively participate in the planning and implementation of national and international projects, aiming at providing innovative solutions that facilitate the development of people and the cohesion of societies. Since 2016, we are providing a series of professional and academic trainings under the scope of Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2, as well as courses, seminars and consulting services to various target groups (students, youths, teachers, policy makers, parents, adults), learners and staff of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers and Adult Centres.